Domestic hot water heaters using the air source heat pumps make the most cost effective option for heating up your home. These heat pumps absorb heat from the outside air which can be used to heat radiators, underfloor heating systems or warm air convectors and hot water in your home. The air pump water heaters can function well even when the temperature is as low as -15° C. Here are a few advantages of these systems:
- Water can take a considerable amount of time to heat up. Heat Pumps running solely on electricity, so heat up quicker
- the air source heat pumps are more cost effective and require less electricity than most other systems.
- An average house that spends £800 per year on fuel can save 76.27% in the first year alone!
- Due to inflation the average amount you will spend on domestic fuel is over £15,000 in next 10 years. With this system in place you are bound to save a considerable amount that goes into fuel.
- The maintenance costs involved are minimal.
- The installation process is very simple and usually less than 2 days.
- Air source heat pumps are safer than the combustion based pumps.
- The life span of these heat pumps is much higher than most other pumps
- The carbon emissions of air source heaters is much less comparatively.
- Since there is no need for fuel storage, these make a space saving option.