If you have read our previous articles, we have listed many great reasons why a heat exchanger system makes the best option for heating up a swimming pool or how it brings down the costs of hot water heating on a dairy farm.
This article talks about why it is advantageous to use an air source heat pump or heat exchanger to heat up your jacuzzi.
Here is why:
• Helps you save up to 80% of the cost of heating your jacuzzi or hot tub.
• This is the best option for spa’s and hotels who need a constant supply of hot water for their jacuzzis and hot tubs.
• The system works all year round down to -15 degrees Celsius external temperature.
• Self-regulating system means efficiency - only working when required.
• Low maintenance.
• Set-up costs are covered with the savings in the initial year.
• Heats up jacuzzis and hot tubs in just 2 hours - perfect for water changes between users.
• Heat exchanger systems are one of the smartest technologies available.
Browse through our website for more information and get in touch
with us for detailed information and a no obligation quotation.
Whilst our Head Office is based in Portsmouth, we survey and install in - Berkshire, Breconshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, East Sussex, West Sussex, Essex, Glamorgan, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Monmouthshire, North Wales, Somerset, Surrey, Worcestershire, St Albans, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bromley, Cardiff, Chester, Chelmsford, Croydon, Crewe, Dartford, Enfield, Exeter, Gloucester, Guildford, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Hereford, Ilford, Kingston upon Thames, Llandrindod, Llandudno, Newport, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Redhill, Romford, Southampton, Salisbury, SW London, Taunton, Tunbridge Wells, Torquay, Truro, Southall, Warrington, Watford and Worcester.