If you have read our previous articles, we have listed many great reasons why a heat exchanger system makes the best option for heating up a swimming pool or how it brings down the costs of hot water heating on a dairy farm.
This article talks about why it is advantageous to use an air source heat pump or heat exchanger to heat up your spa pool.
Here are is why:
• Helps you save up to 80% of the cost of heating your spa pool, jet pool or hot tub.
• This is the best option for spa’s and hotels who need a constant supply of hot water for their spa pool and hot tubs.
• The system works all year round down to -15 degrees Celsius external temperature.
• Self-regulating system means efficiency - only working when required.
• Low maintenance.
• Set-up costs are covered up with the savings in the initial year itself.
• Heats up spa and hot tubs faster in just 2 hours - perfect for water changes between users.
• Heat exchanger systems are one of the smartest technologies available.
Browse through our website for more information and get in touch with us for detailed information and a no obligation quotation.